Monday, January 08, 2007

Who Writes These Things Called Blogs?

When I first started blogging, I did more reading than writing; I admit it, I was a lurker. Now, I do more writing, but I still find time to surf and enjoy some of the fun and interesting sites. When I find a good one, I usually read the profile.

The Profile Directory of Bloggers
offers a new way to surf through blogs. This is a new blog that links to profile pages. Just like the blogs themselves, the profiles show something about each blogger by the way they are completed.

Some have minimal information, some have a little more, then there are some with long descriptions and long lists jam-packed with favorites followed by links to blogs. Read the profile and check out the blogs.

Then add your profile to the list.

technorati tags: , , href="http://www.technorati.com/tags/" rel="tag">


No comments: