Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Don't Ditch It -- At Least Not Yet

Today is Ditch New Years Resolution Day.

Even though today is ditching day, 63% of resolvers keep theirs for at least two months, but only 15% keep them for over a year.
It takes 21 days to make something a habit and six weeks to actually make it part of your personality.

Okay, here is my status report. I announced my resolutions January 2.

1. Make more productive use of my time -- This is a bit too vague to measure. So far, I have been resting quite a bit. I will write down a list of short-term goals and try harder.

2. Procrastinate less -- Again, hard to measure. I will schedule my short-term goals which I haven't written yet, and it's already January 17. I will try harder.

Give your resolutions a chance. Don't ditch them. Here are 10 tips to help.

technorati tags: , ,


No comments: