Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Thank You

Now that gift giving is done, it's time to write thank you cards. Here is one of my favorites:

Cute enough, but that's not the favorite part. Last Christmas I sent my son's three daughters some money. They sent this card. It is the inside that impressed me. On the right inside page, Shelby followed the traditional format of thanking me, saying they like the gift, and ending by repeating the thank you.

They each signed the card (at least the two who could write), and then the names were repeated in cursive, perhaps to ensure I would remember who they were.



Here's the good part. On the left side she drew a picture to illustrate their plans. I see their chosen store and the helpful cashier. Even if I couldn't take them shopping, I could share in the experience. Clever and sweet.

technorati tags: , ,


No comments: