Saturday, December 02, 2006

Apples and Pie

It is Eat a Red Apple Day and National Pie Day. But I have conflicting information. I find these days listed as Dec. 1 and again on Dec. 2. I am so confused.

For Eat a Red Apple Day, I find a reference to the apple page, but that has apple crafts, and the apple doesn't seem too appetizing after being dipped in paint. Hmmm . . .

For National Pie Day, I find a reference to a home cooking page linking to 50 exotic pie recipes, from Abracadaquiri Strawberry Pie to Yoghurt Pie. But the Honey Apple Pie is not even made with red apples.

To add to my confusion, the American Pie Council says National Pie Day is not until January 23rd! So I don't know what special day it is today.

I do know it is 23 days until Christmas.

I think I'll go eat an apple.

technorati tags: , , , , ,


No comments: