Saturday, April 12, 2008

Take a Minute To Look Up

I remember one time driving down the highway with my son James. He told me he felt sorry for some people because they never really looked at the sky.

Today is Look Up At the Sky Day. What do you see?

Did you ever look up trying to see different shapes in the clouds? Are you still delighted when a rainbow indicates the weather is clearing up? What about star gazing at night?

There are so many things to see and the sights change with the weather and time of day and even who you're with. It can be pretty, interesting, exciting, or relaxing. If you are one on those people James felt sorry for that day long ago, today is a good day to give it a try. Look up at the sky.

Technorati technorati tags: ,


1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

I g to the roof of my (it's safe) bldg and watch the planes, birds, clouds...funny story--when I started a job with city power co., I looked up and saw ALLLL these wires and felt so caged, freaked me out.