Monday, June 12, 2006

My First Picture Meme

I found a meme here that is a little different and thought I could do that. Here’s my effort.

Use Google Image Search and select a picture for these search terms --
1. The city and state (or province) of the town you grew up, no quotation marks.
2. The town where you currently reside.

3. Your name, first and last,but again, no quotes.
4. Your grandfather's name.
5. Your favorite food.

6. Your favorite drink.
7. Your favorite smell.

Let’s see the results.

City where I grew up – Okay, my dad was in the Air Force so I didn’t grow up in a city. Instead of putting pictures of many places, I selected the town where I was born, even though I was there only a few weeks. It was near my grandmother’s town so I often returned as I was growing up.

Jennings, Louisiana


Town where I currently reside – Again, an excuse. This town is almost a bedroom comm
unity and has no skyline of its own.

Carrollton, Texas

My name I found a bridge and an artist's gallery.


My grandfather’s name, using the name Ernest Treadway and getting amuseum exhibit and Claude Bridges and getting a gravestone and a real grandfather-looking gentleman.

Now we get into favorites. I’m too fickle to have a favorite that is always my favorite, so I struggled deciding what search words to use. These are definitely among my favorites:

Favorite food -- Poultry, especially pheasant and vegetablesFavorite drink – This was easy.

Diet Pepsi

Favorite smell

Flowers




That was hard.

No comments: