Wednesday, February 01, 2006

New MS Blog

I sometimes write posts about MS and disabilities and I thought a blog focusing specifically around MS might be a good project for me.

It will consist of my personal experiences, personal anecdotes of others, links to MS sites, news and articles about MS breakthroughs, new treatments, and other MS-related topics. I am writing an E-book on cooking from a wheelchair, and another about wheelchair fashion, and this new blog will be a good testing ground for certain sections. It will also be a good venue for tips and questions/answers about everyday life as an MSer.

There are so many good health sites and articles available on the web. This is my collection, and if anyone else wants to participate or contribute, it will be our site. Down the MS Path is on the sidebar.

No comments: