Monday, February 06, 2006

Isaac is Back

I am pleased Isaac Mizrahi has a new talk show on the Style channel. I have missed him since his original show stopped playing on the Oxygen channel. He is a bit outrageous, but I find him charming and fun.

Isaac is open and playful with his guests. He thinks all women are beautiful. As a designer he has a refreshing philosophy -- if you like it, wear it. The show, Isaac, filmed in his Manhattan studio, has a small audience and a very intimate feeling. He gives fashion tips in response to audience questions.

Welcome back to TV, Isaac.

1 comment:

Christina K Brown said...

Howdy...this is off topic but I thought I'd let you know I stopped by and found your blog by the web ring for MS. I have MS too and could not sleep (imgine that!)

Nice to meet you.