Thursday, January 05, 2006

100 Things

I encouraged my cousin to write a list about her and she did. I asked if she was going to put it out on a blog and she did (click here). I wrote this list a couple of years ago and never posted it. Updates are needed (I now have another grandchild), but that will wait for another list. It is time for my list to be posted. Here goes:

100 things about me, some of my thoughts and a few vignettes -- in no apparent order:

1. My name is Vicki, not Victoria, not Vic, but Vicki
2. I was born in Jennings, Louisiana.
3. I currently live in Texas with my companion, my friend, partner and helper, my sweetheart, Garry.
4. I have two boys, two daughters-in-law, and four grandchildren.
5. I like movies, old movies, good stories, suspense, character studies --not shoot-em-ups, not slashers, not violence.

This list is just too long for my blog. To see all 100 -- plus a few more -- click here.

Tags:

No comments: