Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Am I a Porsche 911?

A friend sent me a short quiz that tells what kind of car I would be if I were car. I answered trying to be honest. I'm not sure I agree with the results, but I'm a Porsche 911.

I once dated a man who had a Porsche 911, and when he replaced that car, he bought another Porsche 911. My favorite-boss-ever drove a Porsche 911, and it fit him! I guess I am comfortable with Porsche lovers. Now I am very happy with a Cadillac driver, but I don't envision myself as a Cadillac. In face, I never thought of myself as a car -- maybe I'm more like a horse.

Try it and see if you agree with the results. The quiz is quick.

I'm a Porsche 911!

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.



Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

Technorati technorati tags: , ,


2 comments:

grjenkin said...

Uncannily accurate! I'm the American Classic, a Ford Mustang

Want to race?

Vicki said...

What a coincidence! My first car was a Mustang - a 1965 1/2 blue with white convertible top. What fun!

Sure, I'll race you any time.